Focus SUP Hawaii builds high quality standup paddleboards and is always in the process to develop and improve our manufacturing and materials processes.
FOR THAT REASON, FOCUS SUP HAWAII EXTENDS A 90 DAY (12 MONTHS IN THE EU) LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
The limited warrantee will cover any defect in construction and/or materials deemed to be a result of the product production. All warranty claims must be submitted to the Focus SUP Hawaii dealer where the original purchase was made.
TO SUCCESSFULLY SUBMIT YOUR ORDER YOU WILL NEED:
- Valid proof of purchase from Authorized Focus SUP Hawaii dealer
- Serial # of defective product
- Model of the board
- Pictures and a short video of the board showing defective area
- Submit the claim form within seven (7) days after defect is discovered
FOCUS SUP HAWAII LIMITED WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY IF:
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object
- Damage or defects caused by use of products other than for the purpose for which it was intended
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling of the product
- Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use, or rented through or at rental centers or lessons
- Damage or defects caused by excessive heat exposure including direct sunlight, extended amount of time in a car and/or board bag
- Damage or defects caused by surfing or being in a surf area
- Damage or defects caused by racing or taking part of a race
- Damage or defects caused by previous repairs
Once submission has been successfully completed, we will review and contact your dealer or yourself for any additional information and conclusions regarding the claim.
We appreciate your business and support of the Focus SUP Hawaii brand and hope to resolve your claim fast and get you back on the water!
Download Your warranty Form