I grew up in Duxbury, Massachusetts which is a little sea side community. I started traveling back and forth each year to Stinson Beach, California when I was about 6 months old to visit my family. During my time out there I learned to surf when I was 8 and paddleboard when I was 15. I started SUP racing 2 years ago and loved it! It’s a great way to spend extra time on the water, and get some exercise! On my free time, I love surfing, paddling, running, working out and going to the beach.
- Experience: 11 Years
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Stance: Goofy
- Hometown: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Favorite Spots: Secrets in Northern California, Little Rhodie and Scituate
- Favorite Food: Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
- Inspiration: Amazing athletes who have a positive attitude and are down to earth, and the men and women who have served our country.
- Role-models: My mom, she is an incredibly hard worker and a great woman!